Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hungover Having Drunk Nothing

I just did two patient runs to different BASs. Completely randomly I had the same simulated patient assignment both times. I was a hungover soldier although in real life we have a general order number one that prohibits is from any alcohol consumption during these two weeks. One both runs upon being told to wait a bit by perimeter guards, I promptly sprawled out on the ground to sleep. On both runs, the MS IVs were quick to assume that I needed a stretcher although I then stood up and walked onward. At the first BAS the Brit acting as surgeon quickley realized I was hungover and returned me to duty. The student at the second station spent nearly twenty minutes before some suggesting by her instructor created in her an 'ah hah' moment.

Posted by ShoZu

0 comments: